Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Untitled 2.

Ok,

I'm going to use those titles when i randomly feel like posting during the week because something sort of significant is on my mind. I'm talking to a friend of mine right now and we're talking about Sue. Well sort of. I know i'll never get with her because of the obvious factors e.g. age and whatnot but i have trouble accepting that and i think that denial of the truth makes up a big part of our lives. Sometimes we can't handle the truth and we may even go to the extreme of creating a fantasy in order to avoid reality. I guess the easiest way to experience is if one of your loved ones dies. You know that they have gone, but in the back of your head there is a voice saying no no no no no they're not dead. Maybe it's the process of understanding how something happened but as human beings we will have trouble accepting certain facts.

Formal is the happenin' in a month and a bit and i don't know, but when some event happens like this i always feel awkward. It's like your watching a really sad movie with your girlfriend and she starts crying and she looks at you expecting you to cry and you just keep your eyes open hoping that they will tear up and that it will look like your crying. It's sort of like that for the formal only everyone is happy and having a good time. I think i told you guys before but whenever something like that happens i feel the opposite so if everyone is happy i'll feel sad. Its strange. During times like these i hope my phone will ring and someone will say "Get your ass here" and i'll be forced to leave =). Damn i had a word to describe the feeling but i just lost it. I REMEMBER. I feel... left out. But i'm not. Is it because it was like that when i was a kid or is it just who i am? I find formals and stuff pointless, in the sense that i don't really have a goal. I mean what do i do? Have dinner and talk to my friends? I dunno how to explain it that was a bad way of putting it.

Now onto lighter subjects. Ending phone calls. Yes that's right, ending phone calls. Do you hang up when you say bye or do you sort of wait for the other person to say bye and then you hang up? Ugh strange. I like to hear them say bye or whatever and then hang up but it's sort of awkward just waiting =_=.

Peace out,
The King of Random

No comments: