Saturday, September 27, 2008

Untitled.

The HSC is gay,

Well because a certain someone told me that my blog's were not being random enough, i thought i would not include the main points in the title to make it a bit fun. First off, the HSC is happening in 3 weeks so i should actually probably be studying right about now but no, because i'm such an awesome guy, i'm writing this shit up for you. I had my battle yesterday and boy was it fun. 3 battle beotch. And i tied in one of them too [YYEEAAAHHH !!!]. Was very very happy. As you can tell.

I've been watching Trigun again just cause i was bored and there's one character who seems to be perfect... too perfect. Rem Saverem, yes i know it is a strange name because her first name shows twice. But anyways, this Rem she is like the epitomy of perfect and as you already know i don't exactly feel comfortable when i see or come into contact with things i consider to be 'perfect'. Because me being me, i will most definitely fuck perfection up. Jeff said for some reason, when someone performs or something, he feels embrassed and i get what he means. I don't think you do though. Like your not the one actually performing but you get embrassed for some reason. I think that maybe it's because the performers are usually representing you in some way so if like they fuck up or do a shitty performance you will be like "dude... just get off the stage. Please nigga, just get off". Off topic, but thats how i roll. Anyways, Rem reminds me of Sue for some reason i think it's because she's wise like Sue, not necessarily smart but wise. And Sue in my eyes is perfect in every way, yet i know that if i begin to point out all her follies and problems i can destroy the status of her image. I do miss her alot though, but i should probably listen to her and study hard, get a good UAI and... yeah. But that won't happen.

High school has finished and everyone gets along so well. It's strange and i don't think i understand it very well. Old enemies have become friends and all grudges have been abondoned. And fuck i think i spelt abondoned wrong, yeah i probably did. I think at this point i feel some sadness within my heart and i regret not utilizing my time with my friends more efficiently. I have come to realize that the once tenuous relationships i have with alot of my friends were stronger than i had thought its just that i was blind at that time. I don't want to dwell too much on it since it's already happened and plus, i'm used to this feeling i did leave SHSID AND Jincai. It's just this time i left properly and not because some shit had gone down which didn't turn out as planned. I guess all we can and should do now is just plan for the future, not plan for the future in general but like events with the old crew and shit. Picnics, movies, dinner whatever i dunno man. Just keep in touch.

I was talking to someone and i was saying how sometimes i feel really secure when i only trust myself but he said that that was insecurity which is true i guess cause it does fit the definition. But i can't explain the feeling, it's.... strange. I don't feel insecure, i feel strong i guess the best way to express it is... think of having someone you really trust and who you know won't fuck up on you, only, that person is you. And no matter what happens, you'll still be able to stand on your feet. I guess it's because when i'm at that state of mind, i don't need anyone else, i'm ready to tackle anything by myself and anyone who helps me, well, their like bonuses then =)

So i guess you could say this blog was about... insecurity, Rem and.. school? Something like that.

Peace out,
The King of Random

No comments: