Sunday, September 7, 2008

Asians, Metrosexuality, Serenity, Dedication and The Underdog.

YYYAAAOOO MAH NIGGA G'S !!!!!!!,


I was talking to my friend (sort of) and he was pretending to be a hard cunt. Over the internet of course. But then i looked back and i realized... he cried because i... messed his hair up and you know, that really got me thinking... Is it just me, or is the asian male population becoming more......... female? I don't know but judging from the people around me i would say so. I mean, look at the hair to start off with. Super Saiyan hair is for cartoons mate, leave that shit where it belongs don't be bringing it out here. And what the fuck is up with all these pussies who think their lives are complete shit because they got rejected or broke up with some girl. I mean c'mon dude, a bad life would be like having your penis chopped off because the doctor fucked up your circumcision and then turning into a girl and only realizing at the age of 13 that your actually a dude like that kid on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, or like accidentally getting AIDS through a blood transfusion because the doctor accidentally put a blood pack infected with the HIV virus. Yeah. Or just being in my school and having to walk around seeing people like Eugene Cheng and Millie Brown. SPEAKING of Millie Brown, the fat ugly bitch must have gotten really high or some shit and she is now engaged. WHAT THE FUCK. Anyways back to the asian thing. I think it's because all our role models sort of suck balls. We gotta bring it back to the old school man, we need a new Mao Zhe Dong !!! You know who is fully GANGSTA BRAH though? Che Guevara. That nigga deserves respect y'all.


Since i am on the topic of asians, metrosexuality and pretty much just pussies in general, i want to talk about a sensitive issue. War. In my opinion, i think that if your country is under invasion by another country, you need to step that shit up and fight. Like think about it people, if your home country was being invaded by another douchebag country, would you just let them walk all over you? If their succesful, you're fucked anyways so you might as well put up a fight. I know alot of people think war is stupid and peace and love and bullshit but let's get real. Humans are stupid creatures. I've said that at least a billion times on this blog. I think we should defend ourselves, but we shouldn't be invading cause that's just the same as hatin'. I guess what i am trying to say is that if my country was being invaded, then yeah, i'll jump in and fight, but if for some unknown reason we become super pricks and invade another country, then fuck that i'm out cause that shit is just wack.



I have been actually writing this blog over like 5 days now so it really will be very fucking random. I was just talking to my friend on the phone and i was saying how i never really felt like i belonged anywhere well except for Shanghai but even Shanghai is becoming a foreign field to me... But anyways that's not the point of this post. I think the reason that Shanghai seems so warm and welcome to me is because i feel the serenity in it. It's ironic though because it's supposed to be really busy and uneasy when your there but i can remember, during the summer, looking out the window at like 9 at night and everything on my street is so quiet and nice. The weather was like hot but fuck it, i like the sumemr more than the winter. It's sorta like that scene in Kiki's Delivery Service just before she says she's going to stay in that town. You see the street and it is..... calm.

Ever meet one of those people who go up to you and say "TEACH ME HOW TO DANCE BRUUUHHHH !!!! I'LL FULL DEDICATE BBRRUUUUHHHH !!!!" and then stop trying after they can't get airflares in a day? I have, and boy is it fucking gay. I don't just mean those cunts who try to learn to show off but those people who can do a 6 step and think they are the fucking shit. I don't actually know how i deal with them i think i have a switch in my brain which says "Turn ON to ignore TBs" only... mine doesn't have an off switch. Dude, trust me, i know how you feel. I go on bboy.org. Of course not all of the people there are wack but a large number seem to be. Shit talkers, that's the word i'm looking for. Too many shit talkers on youtube and bboy org they seem to love commenting but they can't do shit to back themselves up and when they do have a video and people begin to make accusations, they have about 1 million excuses. Oh my dog was annoying me, i just jacked it, the lighting was bad, i trained for 48 hours last night even though there are only 24 hours in a day. Yup, we've heard em all.

I'm beginning to become a product of my mentor, i feel like i'm Kenshin Himura only i didn't dog my master. I'm beginning to think like him too and i do not know whether that is good or bad. I can see myself becoming more and more of an asshole to some people and nicer to others... Is that good? It seems to me like it is because i'm comfortable well no, i'm not because i'm becoming what i hate. I think i'm becoming a TB not in the shuffling sense or anything but in the snobbysense. Tell me what you think. Oh and yeah... the Underdog, good fucking song.

CAUSE YOU GOTTA BE TWICE AS GOOD YEAH YYYEEAAAHHHH !!!!,
The King Of Random

No comments: