Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Eavesdropping, wants, needs and buses.

So so so,

I didn't post last week. Yeah my bad lol i am getting lazy =S. This is sort of like my diary but also like an escape when i can't bboy. Speaking of bboying i have been doing alot of that shit these days and this week i tried too hard and this leads to one of my issues. So i started training Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays so i could get better for super round box but this week i tried to do even more and tried to train on Mondays as well. And... on Tuesday my parents were telling me to come home early and i think this was my first real wake up call. I am actually pretty free, my parents don't usually care about stuff i do and it leads to this issue of wants and needs. You see, i want to train more but i don't need to train more... well... i do but it isn't THAT important in the larger scale of things. I think i do need to do more study but fuck man, i don't care about that shit lol, i care about how to get better as a bboy..... sigh..... why does the world have to be so homo, why can't bboying be a proffession? Actually i take that back that would be fucked up.

Eavesdropping. Yes, i am sure each one of us has done it but how much do you do it? I think it's a problem for me lol, i can't help but listen in on chicks and people in general talking on the bus. Some of it is so fucking funny it's like "... O and Annie being the dumb slut that she is got pregnant last Friday" like what the fuck dude, if your going to talk about that shit do you have to do it so loudly? Oh yeah i just thought about something else. Staring. You know, when you stare at somebody and they stare back and you just turn away instantly. Sigh it is pretty funny, but i just stare at you. Even if you do look back, i will continue to stare at you. Unless it's in Cabramatta.

Do you ever get that drowsy feeling when your on the bus or train? Like your eyelids begin to feel heavier and heavier and you cannot seem to keep your eyes open no matter what? Well yeah sometimes i get it on the bus and it is fucking homo. Imagine if you woke up and your like at Xiu Jia Hui or Cabramatta or some shit like that. Sigh... hard gay.

Ahhhh.... i'm thinking about the battle this month. I hope i win at least 1 BATTLE JUST ONE. Actually nah i'll be happy if a judge even favours us. Oh well we shall see how this plays out right?

Peace,
The King Of Random

No comments: