Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Control.

I don't know whats happening to me. It seems like everything in my world is changing, and with it my control. The once strong links i had have become tenuous. I've become weak and a foreigner to this world, the confusion grasps me in an unwilling way and causes me to do things out of impulse rather than logic. I try to establish control but it isn't working, the roles have changed. What was once my hometown has now become a foreign field, someone who was once considered a brother has become a stranger, it seems there is alot on my mind. And right before the HSC. I can't answer anymore questions people ask me, because i don't know the answers to them. I don't know what i want anymore, and i'm hurting others unintentionally yet i don't even know if i'm sorry or not. Change is fucked up.

No comments: