Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm back.

Wow it feels.... weird...,

I finished the HSC. My high school life is over. I always wondered what it would be like since i was a kid, i never was really able to grasp any idea of it though. I do remember one thing really clearly, what would happen with her when i was this old. I'm becoming obsessed as one of you describes it, i'm becoming very obsessed with her. BUT i have a back up plan, hopefully i can get with this girl called Lucia and she'll just move Tutu out of my head. Sure she'll still be there i'll just not be obsessed thats all.

You know that thing you do when like your looking at someone and then they look at you and you just turn ur head? Lol i love it when something like that happens because i just continue staring. I know it's rude and stuff but you know me, i like to... awkward it up =). Sometimes i don't like to make things awkward however and this is when i try to pretend that i don't know people. I'm sure you have done it at one stage or another but this happened to me on Saturday and the two people were standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and i just kept walking. Don't make eye contact, that is the key my young padawans. I don't know why i do it usually its cause i don't like them but sometimes i jus't ignore them anyways. Other times however, when i know they're ignoring me i'll be like ".... HHIIII !!!" yeah i did it to mr. PURE MUSCLLEEE.

Crying. I wonder why humans do it. Apparently, it relieves stress but laughter also relieves stress. Lol at the irony in how laughter and crying are actually very much alike. I know that there's some mental thing to it but why do you cry when someone dies for example? Your sad, yes, we know that but why do you cry? If crying and laughing were the same thing why not laugh? Okay, that would be fucked up. Anyways. Hopefully the comment box works, if it does please write the last time you cried. It doesnt have to be ridiculously specific but it can't be like "Awhile ago" it has to be at least "a few weeks ago" or some time period like that.

Wow, short blog,
The King of Random

No comments: