Monday, November 24, 2008

STREEEEET FFFIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTEEEERRRR FFFOOOUUURRR

Hi,

Yes. I have a new addiction. It's name is Street Fighter 4 and i find myself often travelling all the way to the city just to play it. So this is going to be a pretty long blog and i couldn't really think up a good title so yeah whatever.

Family. Such a strange concept. What constitutes as family? For some odd reason, people think blood binds others together. If you have a brother you need to love him and treat him with respect yet ironically it is much the opposite in my case. Have you ever considered others family? I mean people who you aren't related to by blood. And i mean even with adopted children and in laws and shit, they're supposed to be family yet whenever i see them on TV or in real life i get the feeling they don't exactly feel completely welcome and it's sort of bullshit. Likewise, blood family is bullshit in my opinion. I do consider some more than just friends, maybe close to family i can't be sure yet. And now onto the next random topic.

So i was watching the movie Carlito's Way this week and it had this scene which alot of movies tend to do. For some strange unknown reason, Whenever someone is dying it seems to be incredibly incredibly hard for them to speak. And it got me thinking why this is so... Is it because it hurts or... is it because they can't breathe? If it hurts it must hurt alot and you must have alot of fucking willpower to be able to talk. I think i wouldn't do it though because think about it. Your gonna speak but your not gonna be able to say everything you want. And it could end up really bad like that one South Park episode where Stan tries to win Wendy back by getting Jimmy the handicapped stutterring kid to tell her she's a continuous inspiration for him. He goes up to her and ends up saying "Wendy, Stan says your a cun---, CUNT, CUNT, Stan says your a CUNTinuous inspiration for him" and so the message is distorted.

Carlito's Way is a movie about GANGSTAS and drugs and crime and all that and likewise it seems that in their world everyone needs to prove themselves. Sometimes we do strange stupid shit just to try and prove ourselves and i guess what i'm doing to Shanghai is one of them. I know i could have done this in so many other ways, but i didn't. Instead i chose this and like you said its too late to reverse the effects. Not that i want to of course. And there the pride goes again. It really will be my downfall one day.

Sometimes i wish people would say to me, no i can't be fucked saying it it's too embrassing =O

Is it just me or are Indians (Vhadus, curries, panjabis, etc etc) becoming the new blacks? What i mean by that is are Indians being treated the way people used to treat black people in America? Because i've noticed that... not alot of people like Indians. Especially those who don't integrate into the Aussie (White) culture and stick to their own culture. I think it's because they do what i like to call.... a Eugene. They don't take a hint. They smell like crap (I WILL NEVER KNOW WHY, SERIOUSLY.), play ridiculous music through their phones, dress like fags, the list goes on and on. But yeah... i think they are getting mad hated on but on a more social level. Like take Asians for example, Today Tonight and other current affairs shows bag the crap out of them. I even remember seeing this one ad for an A Current Affairs story which literally i kid you not stated on the ad "ASIANS VERSUS AUSSIES" and it was a split screen with asians on one side and whiteys on the other.

I was on the train today and wow i just remembered i saw my bboy mentor's girlfriend on the train and then saw him at Epping station. Weird huh? Anyways, i was on the train and i met Eunice (Mentor's girlfriend) and she was with a friend from college. So we got off at Strathfield since we all had to change lines anyways and her train comes and she says her byes to us. I'm left standing there with her friend and there is just this awkward silence. And i realize at that moment that this isn't the first instance of this happening.

Ok, so my questions of the week are:

1.) Do you think a friend or someone you know can ever be family? Anyone who is not blood related?

2.) If you got shot and were dying would you talk or would you just pass away silently? Why would you talk if you did?

3.) Do you agree that Indians are becoming the new blacks? Or perhaps is it another ethnicity?

4.) What do you do during these moments of awkwardness? Do you make talk with your friend's friend or do you just shut the fuck up and walk in the other direction as i did?

Thanks for your time guys.

PEACE OUT NIGGUHZ,
The King of Random

P.S. SHANGHAI IN 2 WEEKS !!! FUCKING GAY !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) A friend can be family.

2) I would talk, just cuz I'd probably have much to say, even if I might not be able to say all of it. At least I'll die trying.

3) I have no idea, because the Indian people where I live seems to be very different than those where you live.

4) I would probably talk to the stranger and maybe even make a new friend and exchange facebooks. hahaha :D But it really depends on whether I like the person or not.