Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dancing dancing dancing.

Hey!!!

I just had a great night dancing. Hahahaha i thought this post would be serious but... apparently not. First off i would like to say that Synergy was an awesome event. My abilities as an dancer have increased greatly because of this single event. I cant describe it, i was so pumped, i jumped into every cypher which makes me pretty happy actually cause i'm tired now and it feels great to know you danced as hard as you could. I was on fire for some reason, well i know the reason. I think if i say this, a certain someone is gonna be angry at me. 小虎。。。谢谢。When i dance now, i imagine my opponent is you and when i do, baby i go into a fuckin' frenzy. I wanna fuckin' smoke you to bits and when this is translated onto the dancefloor i get NASTY. My confidence and execution are increased tenfold. I feel as if i'm on top of the world. And i guess its just natural to thank you for that.

So since were on the topic of dancing and a certain dick head, i wanna talk about two things in this blog. The first is 'Little Tiger' since i'm already in the process of giving him shit >=). It seems lately that whenever i see certain people... i get... hostile. I really want to hit them among other things and i think the reason that i act like this is because they remind me of 'Little Tiger' or perhaps the actions of 'Little Tiger'... And i won't EVER forget what you did to that poor girl. But don't worry, one day you'll get what's coming to you and when you do i hope that i'm there. It will be.... satisfying. I guess the saying that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover is bullshit in my perception of the world and i would argue that its a saying only very few practice. I do judge many by their looks and the most common example of this is when i determine your identity just by looking at your shoes. Maybe that's because i'm a bboy =P

Speaking of bboy... i think its hard to stop. Its such an integral part of my life hahaha and i think i may have tried quitting but it never seems to stick. I always fall back into it one way or another. But hey, i don't mind. It can only get better from here. I'm starting to really understand it now, and i'm honing my skills. Aahhh... today has been quite a good night. Oh and by the way some random drunk guy called us a bunch of "fucking gooks" who wouldn't "stand up to fight". He was white. We laughed. Hard.

Peace!
The King of Random.

OH MY GOD 3 MONTHS BABY~~!!!!!!!!!

No comments: