Friday, March 20, 2009

A bad return.

...

While i was hoping to start this blog again with a good post it seems that God has other intentions for me. Something just happened which really pissed me off and i cant seem to figure out why. My Father had a talk with me about relationships. So okay, firstly, its awkward as fuck. But secondly, i feel as though he thinks i'm fucking stupid. The shit that was coming out of his mouth was so... retarded. It was common fucking knowledge. No, it was BEYOND common knowledge. Like goddamn dude, do you think i'm a retard? Fuck. Fucked my whole day up. And this post too. Fuck i cant do anything right now, i dont know what to do to make myself feel better. I could start arguing with him but whats the point of that? And goddammit WHY is he talking to me now, when i'm 17. See, normal fathers talk to their son when their son is young, like, 14 young. I'm 17 now, you already lost the opportunity man so fuck it. Dont give me the whole father and son talk bullshit. YOU FUCKING LOST THE OPPORTUNITY. FUCK.

Cheers,
The King of Random.

No comments: