Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dying.

Another week,

Okay, so i just finished watching the End of Evangelion again because it is so fucking good. But it got me thinking, and i just wonder what is dying like? Is it like you suddenly fade away to nothingness, or is it like fainting, more specifically, the fainting game. Because when you play the fainting game, you will lose conciousness and when you wake you will feel as though someone has stolen something from you, time. I don't even want to begin to think what the afterlife is like, in my opinion, i think it's just sleeping forever, its just that humans are not able to comprehend such a concept. Instead we choose to believe the our concsious mind lives on after death but what the truth really is we won't know till after death right?

There's a character within Evangelion named Misato Katsuragi, and she reminds me of Wen Lao Shi. Anyone who is reading this is probably wondering what the fuck i am on about, but she was a teacher in my old old school. The first school i went to in Shanghai. Jincai. I think i was closer to her than i thought, and she was one of the reasons i didn't want to leave JCID. It's not like i have THOSE kind of feelings for her, but she was just really nice to me in a weird way. She was sort of like my second Mum, cause when i went to Shanghai, my Mum wasn't there. Hahaha, Misato sort of mothers Shinji, but i like that. Cause to me, that means she's really dedicated and actually cares about Shinji and isn't just doing it because she has to. I think i wanna see her again when i go back, but she seems so busy these days =S. I was sort of like Shinji, i always wanted attention from her...

Love. It is a mysterious characteristic of the human soul. Why do we love? Why do we yearn for love? Why do some of us hate love? Is it because we're jealous and insecure beings that we have to love? Is it to make ourselves feel higher and better than others that we like to be loved by many? I'm not just talking strictly about relationships, i mean everything. I think that everyone desires love, because it's something that you NEED. It's like a tangible ecstacy, only YOU can feel it, it's not a physical object.

Sigh, i guess theres a little Shinji Ikari in all of us, just some of us are able to hide it better.

Peace out,
The King Of Random

No comments: