Sunday, July 20, 2008

Some people.

Sigh,

I was thinking about random shit to blog about and i came up with it. People. Not just any people though, THOSE people, the ones who cannot stand random questions. What the fuck is up with that? All i'm doing is asking a simple question and you give me the whole why the fuck are you asking blah blah blah. Just answer the fucking shit alright? Anyways, school's back on next week and i am seriously fucked for trials. Sigh, time really does go by fast and i wish i could turn back the clock but i can't. Dammit, if only i had met her earlier i probably would have done what she said. Don't think about what to do in the future, just focus, study, get a high mark and THEN think about the future. But it's too late... goddammit.

Formal is coming up, and for my buddies who don't know what that is it's prom, and i've lost the desire to go again. Shit like that depresses me for some reason and i think i've only told Will this, but i am a very jealous person. When i look around, i see people growing up, becoming more than me. Well, that's only partially true they were always more than me. But i guess i'm going to have to deal with it. And for some reason, selfishness just came to mind.

What is selfishness? What constitutes as being selfish? To me, everyone is selfish. Or at least everyone i know is. But... maybe i'm selfish because i am sure as hell that the person i want to read this won't read it unless i tell him to. You see, Ben told me that a relationship has to work both ways, it can't be one sided. And most of the time, it is. Fucker all i do is give and give and you don't give shit back. It could be said i'm being really selfish but i have to repay some favours you gave me when i needed them. Lol, looks like hatred is beginning to get the better of me. But maybe that's what i want. Nah, it isn't because Sue would hate to see me like that. Anyways, back to the topic of being selfish. If you don't really get what i meant when i said everyone is selfish i mean like... hhmmm it's weird. For example, if your going to commit suicide and someone who cares about you says it's selfish that your going to do it, then aren't they selfish for wanting you not to do it? Aren't they selfish because they know it's going to cause them pain and hence they don't want YOU to hurt THEM? I dunno i don't wanna make this too emo.

On the bright side of things, well for me at least, i'm training again with my B~boy teacher who is now my mentor by the way as he says. The system has been changed, i don't pay him for lessons anymore, i just buy him lunch. He changed it cause that's how it goes down in America XD which is pretty sweet it's so much more informal and i guess it's better cause you feel like you know your mentor better. Well, thats it for this week. Look forward to another random ass blog by me next week.... or not.

PEACE OUT RABBIT... PEACE OUT,
The King of Random

No comments: